CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

08 February 2009

English Tuition

went out with cousin
went to see movie-All's Well End's Well
a very nice movie
this movie brought out many happiness for us

2 more days are my sister's birthday
we celebrated it today
went to eat Pizza
wah~
very expensive lo

Wai Ting asked whether want to tuition English
i thing that i need to go for it
if not my English can't catch up
most of my classmates' English well
so that teacher most of it didn't explain in Mandarin
if i can't understand...
then can die already
haiz..
but the fees of tuition expensive
about RM100
only one subject-English

1 comments:

bLuR bLuR cL@iRE said...

yerr...
the m0vie nice meh?
i dun think s0 l0...
jux hv sum part funny ni@ leh...
i t0t everyb0dy feel s@me as me tim...><