CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 February 2009

New yeaR

today still is new year holiday
tomorrow opens school again

my new year very enjoying
went for Bentong visiting my great-grandmother
she is very old now but her health not good as all...
hope that she be health every year

went to NIU CHE SHUI but still didn't open at the second day of new year
last time i went there but also didn't open
very angry with that !!!
so that went to Sunway Pyramid

almost everyday went for visiting relatives and friends
this year my dad visited again his ex-classmate
now his son also my schoolmate
we are removing into new house at about 4 months later
so my parents went around visiting the beauty house
seeing their decorating and comparing the price
we all just follow they went here went there

yesterday was the biggest new year day for Hokkiens
me is also Hokkien
at 12am need to pray 'god'
then the prayer starts to play with the fireworks
until 2am the fireworks still non-stop yet

1 comments:

♥κoаιавεаЯ♥小bear♥ said...

wah..so rich..
so fast wan move into new hse..
next time must invite me 2ur hse..
hahaXD