CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 February 2009

BiRthD@Y

today is my 16th birthday
very happy
i've receive many of my friends' wishes
i've also listening to the birthday songs for three times
wahaha~

has many friends need to thank
especially Yuan Lin
and also the six of them in my group who give me a cake
thanks classmates in 4A Zhong
i think the more surprise is WL's wish in msn
thanks thanks thanks

i've the classmates i felt happy
but not my families
they forget about today
even that they thought my birthday is tomorrow
i felt very very very sad about it!
my parents don't know my birthday!
what a joke ?!

1 comments:

bLuR bLuR cL@iRE said...

haha...
u so gud la...
gt so many fren help u celebrate it...
hapi burthday again ya...
aiya...
many parent said tat they 4g0t tat day is yr burthday...
but actually they knew de l0r...
jux din say nia...
s0 dun s0 sad har...
l0lz...din gv me the cake eat lar?
suan j0r...
hehe...
jux kiddin...XD