CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20 February 2009

I NeeD QuieT !

21/2 is the day after today
also is my 16th birthday ~

if u ask what am i hoping for about the class
then my answer sure is: I NEED QUIET !
my class started noisy
especially the two behind of me

at the first day Y.L changed her seat in front of them
she also not very happy because of their noisy
i get very angry today during the lesson of Book-keeping
they very very very noisy
i scold them
this is my first time scolding people in this class
but i feel that
the second,third,forth...times are coming soon

2 comments:

♥κoаιавεаЯ♥小bear♥ said...

wah..
finally u beh tahan liao..
u fat lan za liao..
haha..
cool down urself 1st..
dun 2angry..
n also..happi birthday^^

YenneE said...

hey~
thx a lot leh
but whr's my present leh?
i'm waiting for it leh
hehex =)