CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 February 2009

H@ppy!

today very happy!

first is about the seat in my class
tomorrow starts the new arrangement of seat
my new neighbour is Y.L
i am happy of the arrangement but she isn't feel that
she hates to sit too front
i am happy because i can be far away from X
don't know in what reasons
i felt very hate to X
haha

second is because my class won the basketball class tournament in game 1
we can continue to play game 2
hope that we can continue our game until final game

3 comments:

bLuR bLuR cL@iRE said...

y0r...
u den gud lar...
me next r0und the ppl is 3De leh...
gt g0h kar mun l0r...she 1 ppl enuf aledi j0r...
me l0se ding liao lar...

YenneE said...

basketball is talking team work de
if her class de ppl very worse but ur class de more geng than can win de la
gambateh la

bLuR bLuR cL@iRE said...

hehe....
h0pe t00 l0r...
haiz...
scare scare leh...
n h0r me n ker wei them fight ihn gao zhong de...
so i scare i wil make them l0se in the sentul competition leh...