CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11 January 2012

就凭你这句

this is a conversation between my mum and an Indian boy

mum: boy, when u meet my daughter in skul, u nid to speak English to her as her English is poor
boy: her English is poor but why she still can go to degree?!
mum: she is weak in speaking but other part is ok

................speechless...................
i know tat my English is poor but is tat a reason to stop me from going to degree?!
who said tat English poor cant take the degree course
i know tat ur English is good but is tat English good=win for the whole world?!
u just in DIPLOMA, so plz dun jealous tat i'm going to DEGREE now!!!

just the fact on wat u said, i will try me best to improve my English as fast as possible!!!
I WONT LET U LOOK DOWN ON ME!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, gambateh together~
n sing English song together~
You think you own whatever land you land on~
haha~ just kidding.
yeah, let us try hard to improve our English and dun let them look down on us!!!
>^

M.Y.