CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 December 2009

damn shit day

need to teach the little naughty sister study
i wanna give her a big slap+ thousand of cane...
from yesterday till today morning
she cant finish learning even only one page
besides she doesn't have any mood for studying
always play, watching movie...
only a 4 years old kid
how can she straight away turning on the tv just after wake up?
wat a bad habit she had

night went out to brem mall
me wanna to buy my sport shoes n slippers
but go those place whr can get my things
really very hate
at first they say want to buy them for me
now?
juz give me lemon
.:.:. really very sour (my look)
forget it, maybe i really can eat my supper
but
mum juz answer NO...
dad din bring me for my supper
actually me n dad really want to enjoy it
mum, i will remember ur answer NO!
y today u always versus with me?
i say go selayang u say go brem mall
i say go for supper u say no
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

0 comments: