CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 May 2012

22/5

went to genting trips wif frens

: jwen, maeguan, jyh,ccl n songseng
went to theme park,starbucks
keep chating until early in the morning
juz slept for an hour
the 1st time..damn tired after tat
also broad genting skyway wif heavy mist
take bus go to one-utama
omg!wait thr for few hours
keep feel like to sleep sleep n sleep
damn tired but enjoy relaxing period wif my frens ^^

*everything should be handled properly
  but many things nid to be considered
  should make a decision fast or juz think carefully?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

看样子,
应该又是为工作的事情烦了...
这回就不信你说不准!!!
:DDD

YenneE said...

不准!!!
这回真的不是为了工作的事,工作那里算是解决了的,不用去烦了的...
哈哈哈,都说了你的直觉不准的啦,又不信!

Anonymous said...

I said many times aldy.
I juz dun want to release my intuition.
巴卡。
=.=

Anonymous said...

cheh tat,ur intuition not accurate also,mine one more accurate than u d leh........

Chee Cheng Lai said...

Think it carefully, but u can trust me ^^"