CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28 March 2012

post

saw a post which link from facebook
it is about horoscope- pieces
can i say tat the post is damn accurate?!

it knows what's in my world
it knows what i want
may i believe on it entirely?!


<TRUST>
how to definite the word
this word is important for me 
but the person not appear yet
so where can i vent my spleen

<FRIEND>
is this link with trust
the post said pieces easy to trust friends
and also easy to be exploited from them T.T
but pieces still protect their friendship stupidly
: my friends, what's your opinion about this?

.....END.....

2 comments:

Catherine Lew said...

TRUST the person that you TRUST~if you trust the person then you have to know dun go to doubt on them~and prepared yourself to exploited from them~at last , u will learn more~

Anonymous said...

Though cant promise u anything...
But.ta....
U can count on me like
1...
2...
3...
I'll be there.
:)

Regards,
Urger