CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 December 2010

today

went to undang kursus this morning
reach thr abt 8.20am but wait until 9.45am
whr is the sir during tat time
or izit we reach thr earlier?
all of them reach the abt 9++
luckily, i brought E.A thr to do
if not, just wasting my time

at thr
i met Derek Lai n Yuan Qian
Derek is same class with me
but i cant recognize him until someone called his name
maybe he aslo cant recognize me
he had a little changes
but still the same- like to make noise
just sit beside me n talk non-stop with the guys behind of me
just as well, i didn't get angry
if not dunno how many times i'll blame him in the 5hr
haha..

Yuan Qian, is also going for the undang kursus
but different class with me
she becomes prettier than the 2 yrs ago
with her long hair
she is going to graduate this year
jealous them who can leaving their secondary school
maybe i've regret to stay for SM3
i dunno..?..
hope i wont regret until i finish my SM3

0 comments: